Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Seats killing my ass

hbalek

Reactions
I agree. I came from a Focus RS and those seats held you in like a vice. ST Explorer seats seem like a happy compromise
I've had back and hip problems since I got this ST but I want to believe that it's just a coincidence.

Reactions
I had a butt ache for a while after purchase. Once I got the seat adjusted to fit properly that has gone away. It takes some time and experimentation to get it to fit. Massage is nice occasionally.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I had a butt ache for a while after purchase. Once I got the seat adjusted to fit properly that has gone away. It takes some time and experimentation to get it to fit. Massage is nice occasionally.
This is usually the case when coming from a completely different car. I have a 2006 PI crown vic and when I jump in that , it's like "holy crap, how did I ever drive this car". Feels a sofa.