Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Screen display showing 4 wheel traction...where did it go?

DHollis

Reactions
I have seen a display (using the OK toggle on the right side) which shows the 4x4 wheels and the amount of “traction/drive on each wheel. I can not find it. In the pic, A is the toggle and B is where I remember the 4x4 display appears. The one photo shows the tire pressure as an example of what the wheel traction screen would look like.

Attachments

hbalek

Reactions
I have seen a display (using the OK toggle on the right side) which shows the 4x4 wheels and the amount of “traction/drive on each wheel. I can not find it. In the pic, A is the toggle and B is where I remember the 4x4 display appears. The one photo shows the tire pressure as an example of what the wheel traction screen would look like.
Press the menu button and display setup lets you configure which information to display there. Somehow yours got reset. There's a list of items with check boxes and you can select I believe up to 7.

hbalek

Reactions
Mine reset today for some reason. All of the screens I had selected and the tachometer disappeared. I had to go into display settings to check the boxes I wanted to display and tach. Yet another "mind of its own thing" with this vehicle! This happened several months ago after it had been in the shop for fuel pump replacement so I thought maybe they disconnected the battery or something. Add this to the list of things like seat memory loss, headlamp switch turning on by itself. UGH!

Explorer ST Posts