Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Santa brought me a ST

Reactions
Well... Santa = me but still frickin awesome. Really digging the new ride and getting the feel of it and trying to resist theurge to add a bit more power. Deciding to give it 10-15k before mods unless maybe if FRPP comes out with a ProCal tune for warranty purposes.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Glad you got an ST and. Glad you joined us.

Welcome

Jim

OP
N
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Although, Had someone run a stop sign and almost got side swiped 2 days ago with 132 miles on it about a block away from my house.

Reactions
Although, Had someone run a stop sign and almost got side swiped 2 days ago with 132 miles on it about a block away from my house.
It's always the others that you have to worry/keep an eye out for.

Had almost the same happen to me last year but in my case I had a green which turned yellow , so instead of trying to catch the light I was preparing to stop and a car blew through their red light as if they didn't even see it. Completely oblivious to everyone & everything around them at the same time.

Unbelievable and on top of it I had my 8yr old daughter with me in the truck. I would've killed that day.. No questions asked...