Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sacramento Raceway Weds Night Drags

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Hey Norcal folks, it looks like sac raceway is back open and Weds night drags are back on. Im going to be out there tomorrow night with a few friends if anyone is down to meet for a few runs.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
Man that sounds like fun, I haven't done that since I was in high school. I ran a 14.8 with a '71 Cutlas with a 455 Rocket and a factory Hurst dual gate shifter. Would like to take the ST out there but will have to get permission from the Boss first!

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Reading this made me curious, so I checked my local track and they are open for the season now and the first Friday night test and tune is next Friday, April 21st at Summit motorsports park in Norwalk OH.

Taxgod4u

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exploder-ST
If I didn't have thruday work I would be there.

Reactions
Reading this made me curious, so I checked my local track and they are open for the season now and the first Friday night test and tune is next Friday, April 21st at Summit motorsports park in Norwalk OH.
Your other local track Dragway 42 has a test and tune this friday. I was there this past saturday and it was packed to the gills, so it will probably be slightly less busy this friday.

OP
mycbtech
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #6
Man that sounds like fun, I haven't done that since I was in high school. I ran a 14.8 with a '71 Cutlas with a 455 Rocket and a factory Hurst dual gate shifter. Would like to take the ST out there but will have to get permission from the Boss first!
would love to meet a fellow ST owner here in sac. cmon out if she gives you the go ahead. ill be out there at 5pm

OP
mycbtech
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #7
yeah looks like sac raceway opened back on april 1st. pretty sure my transmission is already hurt so might as well send it

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
would love to meet a fellow ST owner here in sac. cmon out if she gives you the go ahead. ill be out there at 5pm
Gotta work late tonight, but maybe soon!