Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

RWD ST

Reactions
I live in the south as well so no practical need for 4WD…but I sure wish my 750+ HP 2WD F150 had it…that thing was useless under 60mph. Although I do miss rolling burnouts. lol
That's a totally different beast haha It was the lifted one right? I vaguely remember seeing a pic or two of it.

The only high HP car I encountered traction issues stock was a Charger Hellcat. My brother's C7 Z06 does pretty well with the OEM tires.

El_steveo

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Who would actually want to buy a RWD ST? Unless its to take Drifting....
Modded and properly equipped with a drag pack, the 2wd ST will likely take the AWD st all day, stock for stock obviously the AWD model would have it. If I had known 22 was going to have a RWD option when buying my 21, I’d have waited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
does the RWD only ST even exist? has anyone actually seen a real one yet?

El_steveo

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
It’s a build option. I’m sure someone has ordered one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
There is a member here who has one on order (sorry, can't remember) Hopefully we'll see some real numbers soon.

Reactions
Wetzel Ford in Indiana has a white RWD on lot.. unless it has sold already.. sooooo yeah it exists lol.

Attachments

200mphBusa

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I just purchased a rwd Explorer ST. Stock it seems to hook up every well. I will post stock numbers soon.