Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rochester Zoo Sighting

Reactions
Where you at gray ST all built up that I’m envious of.

Forgot your username and would love to chat haha.

Tb330

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
That was me, was nice to see another modded ST!

OP
MattJ716
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I want to know about your ZFG tune! I’m stock besides springs and wheels and catch can do you have the regular or DMS tune?

OP
MattJ716
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Your ST is legit, literally my to do list and now I’m looking at me Steeda drop and it’s not low enough hahaha

Tb330

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Haha Appreciate it! I’m super happy I went with the Eibachs, I ordered them on launch day and was one of the first to install so it was a shock when it was much lower than they had advertised.

For the tune, funny thing is we would have missed you, but I decided to load the latest revision real quick. I did the regular performance 93 tune and spent the extra money on getting an additional e50 race tune as well. We only have one e85 station around us so didn’t want to have to go out of my way to get gas all the time and better for roadtrips, but felt like I needed the e50 to see the full potential. So far there hasn’t been a situation where I’ve regretted it, biggest advantage is probably if you tow often.

I plan to take it to NYIRP a couple times this year to see what it can do.

OP
MattJ716
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Can't wait to tune mine but desperately need to do my brake upgrade before as im riding on the factory non-upgraded brakes still :censored:.

I wish we could have done a pull to see how much more power yours puts down. Im looking to just do intake/intercooler/tune and I hear thats night and day difference from stock.

Tuning process was easy? Just doing the 93 DMS tune.. not going to mess with ethanol

Balboni

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Sorry to butt in, but Rochester NY? If so, where do you suggest I take my ST to for tuning?

Tb330

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
The brakes will make a big difference, Superforged is a great kit, would have gone with that but had ford points to use that made the GT350 swap much cheaper. Those mods definitely are night and day, everything else is just icing on the cake after those. You’ll be impressed for sure. Process was super easy, only took a few revisions to get it dialed in and drivability it also much better than stock IMO.

Tb330

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Sorry to butt in, but Rochester NY? If so, where do you suggest I take my ST to for tuning?
Yes, go with ZFG. Adam can do it all remotely with you data logging. Locally I know Circuit Demon could probably tune it, but Adam is the pioneer on the platform so I’d go with the Explorer SME.

Explorer ST Posts