Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Reverse break assist not available

ST_Addicts

Reactions

Been having issues with my backup camera lately. Blue screen appears and does not show what is behind my car. Has anybody experienced this before?

I have an oil change due soon and will bring it up to the tech and have them take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I have the exact same issue going on rigt now. I took it to the dealer a few weeks ago & they told me the issue is because of a faulty rear camera. They ordered the part but called me 2 weeks ago to let me know the part is on back order. Now Im jist waiting.

OP
S

ST_Addicts

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I have the exact same issue going on rigt now. I took it to the dealer a few weeks ago & they told me the issue is because of a faulty rear camera. They ordered the part but called me 2 weeks ago to let me know the part is on back order. Now Im jist waiting.
I’m going to take mine to the dealer to get this issue fixed. I’m hoping they have the part available

hbalek

Reactions
I’m going to take mine to the dealer to get this issue fixed. I’m hoping they have the part available

Mine did this once 6 months ago and once last Saturday. Restarting the vehicle corrected the problem both times.

OP
S

ST_Addicts

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Mine did this once 6 months ago and once last Saturday. Restarting the vehicle corrected the problem both times.
Mine did it a few months ago. I figured it was a glitch or something and ignored it. But it has been doing it often now.

hbalek

Reactions
Mine did it a few months ago. I figured it was a glitch or something and ignored it. But it has been doing it often now.

When I open and close the liftgate I hear something moving around in there. This has been the case since I bought it back in Dec. 2019. Something must be loose.

OP
S

ST_Addicts

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
When I open and close the liftgate I hear something moving around in there. This has been the case since I bought it back in Dec. 2019. Something must be loose.
I had the same issue on mine. Check the molding on the roof that meets the tailgate. Mine was warped and rubbing against the lift gate

Leader28

Reactions
I had this, once they replaced my camera the issue went away.

Reactions
Happened to me today. Hate it!