Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Red Lines in Grill

KegsBdry

Reactions
Yes, the picture is not a Ford. But the concept is getting a couple red lines painted into the grill (on perhaps a blacked out color scheme?). Has anyone seen something like this on an Explorer? Screenshot_20210716-161632.jpg

Reactions
Yes, on mine :cool:

Front.png

OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
That looks pretty good. Where does one find such splendor?

Reactions
That looks pretty good. Where does one find such splendor?
Have a decal/detail shop apply some pin-striping

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Mobius, it has taken a few times of viewing your ST for it to start growing on me. I think if you did not have the stripes down the hood it would not look right, but all together it works. [thumb]

Reactions
Mobius, it has taken a few times of viewing your ST for it to start growing on me. I think if you did not have the stripes down the hood it would not look right, but all together it works. [thumb]
Thanks. We get lots of compliments on it in person and it definitely allows it to stand apart from the other STs and Explorers in town. It is a little 'out there' for some, but we personally love it. When I was doing a mock-up sketch for the decal shop, the hood stripes were the first feature to get added. But it still needed something more, so the front pinstripes were added. The only part on the front that I'm not 100% on is the stripes under the fog lights.