Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Debadge

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
Reactions
So I am deleting the rear wiper and have the interior panels off on the lift gate. My oem art should come in a few weeks. My question is when you guys replace the Ford logo on the lift gate did you have to remove the interior trim to get to it? I noticed that something is screwed in from the back when I removed the wiper motor. Or does it just pop off

the reason why I am asking is I don’t like pulling interior trim too many time because I will break it. Since it is already off, I’ll leave it off till the badge comes. (Unless I can install it without removing the trim)

Reactions
So I am deleting the rear wiper and have the interior panels off on the lift gate. My oem art should come in a few weeks. My question is when you guys replace the Ford logo on the lift gate did you have to remove the interior trim to get to it? I noticed that something is screwed in from the back when I removed the wiper motor. Or does it just pop off

the reason why I am asking is I don’t like pulling interior trim too many time because I will break it. Since it is already off, I’ll leave it off till the badge comes. (Unless I can install it without removing the trim)
No it just pops off, takes a bit of force but no need to get at the rear one from behind

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
A little extreme debadging.
6B0D76C7-F498-4EB8-BE78-E4E0B6063FB5.jpeg

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I didn't go all in on debadging, but i took the EXPLORER off the hood and it looks a lot cleaner. i won't do more than that.

Reactions
I pulled the “EXPLORER” badge from the hood and have custom painted Ford badges on the way. That’s about all I plan on doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
The Explorer on the hood doesn't bother me but it's a microfiber towel grabbing sucker. I might have removed the letters but the clear bra is up around them.
I don't get removing or changing the Ford emblems, it's a Ford, emblems are supposed to be blue and white.
I guess to each there own.

Reactions
If the ST was mine I’d remove the front lettering and roof rails but it’s wifey’s and she says they stay. Forgive her design flaws lol.

Reactions
The Explorer on the hood doesn't bother me but it's a microfiber towel grabbing sucker. I might have removed the letters but the clear bra is up around them.
I don't get removing or changing the Ford emblems, it's a Ford, emblems are supposed to be blue and white.
I guess to each there own.
I removed the hood badge for a cleaner install of the clear bra, no that they are off, I like it.

For me the Ford badges don’t match anything, so I’m switching up the colours on them. The blue in the oval will match the Atlas Blue of the car and the Chrome will be gloss black to match the rest of the trim.

Reactions
Got the Ford Badges on. Obviously I am biased, this is how Ford should have delivered it from the factory, lol.

Reactions
Got the Ford Badges on. Obviously I am biased, this is how Ford should have delivered it from the factory, lol.

These are kick ass