Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Racechip GTS

Reactions

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
The first thing is the drivel about 20%+ extra fuel mileage. That's a dead giveaway of crap. The car will use close loop fueling based on the 02 sensor which wouldn't be affected by this device. The racechip is a piggy-back system and works by tricking the ecu sensors into increasing boost and fuel pressure so it "can" enable more horsepower at WOT. But, it doesn't affect timing, so the increased boost is at the discretion of the knock sensors to retard the timing. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, especially since you can get a much better alternative for only another couple hundred bucks. There's a reason they have to offer a warranty (and good luck collecting on it).

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I read the fine print about the warranty, looks like you need to jump through flaming hoops to get it haha

Oh well, a guy can hope right?
ZFG it is.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Reactions
Remember what Tommy Boy said about guarantees on the box! All they sold you was a guaranteed piece of shit!