Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

R2D2's 2022 ST - KISS Build

way2far

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just read through your build thread to ultimately feel the gut punch with you at the end. Sorry that happened. Glad your wife is ok.

What vehicle did you end up with?

SackLunch

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
FORScan Change: Amber DRL with/without White DRL

Module : BdyCM - Body Control Module
Method: Easy click select

View attachment 17964

Additional Change : If you don't want the White DRL
Module : As-Built Modules BdyCM
Change : 726-42-01 x4x4 xxxx xxXX (original value was 0303 and new 0404)

View attachment 17966

Note : Feature works when the vehicle is running, during day time (when DRL is supposed to work) and when Headlights are in Auto.

View attachment 17967
Pictures of Amber DRL working with and without White one
1708366973927.png
Question for the professionals. I was attempting to make this change and went to write the 404 change. A warning came up on FORScan about incorrect checksum of data entered. Should I just continue?
1708366973927.png

t_fiki

U.S. Army Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I was wondering if anyone else has ran into the issue after changing somethings on Forscan. I will on occasion have the vehicle say "Language set to English" shortly after turning the vehicle on. I can't do anything that reproduces it and I have tried returning everything back to the original settings. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.