Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Puddle Lights

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I must say I loved them at first and now almost two years later, barely even give them a second thought.

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I must say I loved them at first and now almost two years later, barely even give them a second thought.
Time will tell it's only been about 1.5 months for me. I'm still messing with the ambient light colors every time I get in at night.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I like them. First I saw them was on my wife's MB. Considering how many things they cut from the 2020 MY I feel fortunate they didn't axe them.

OP
STupidExplorer
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I like them. First I saw them was on my wife's MB. Considering how many things they cut from the 2020 MY I feel fortunate they didn't axe them.
I purchased a 2016 Malibu Premiere and alot changed for 2017 different transmission(Aisin 8 speed ) and they pulled a lot of the little cool extras. Some people stray away from buying the first year of a revamp but I find they include alot of extras to get people on board then cut costs as they continue production.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I covered mine with tape the 2nd day I had the car. lol