Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Planned audio setup?

Reactions
This is an offshoot of the thread regarding the stock B&O system...

For those of you planning to change it, what are you planning to do?

back 20 years ago I used to be into car audio and did a fair number of installs, but nothing with "modern" integrated infotainment systems, but I cant imagine it would be a problem, just a matter of harnesses mostly.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
The NavTV Zen A2B interface is the best thing on the market...but it will run you $5-550 to get started. If you wanna do it right there’s nothing better.

Reactions
The NavTV Zen A2B interface is the best thing on the market...but it will run you $5-550 to get started. If you wanna do it right there’s nothing better.
Thanks! any wisdom about type of speakers to choose moving past that? I am thinking I would start by replacing the factory subwoofer and the factory front speakers...trying to execute this on a slight budget...

Reactions
This is an offshoot of the thread regarding the stock B&O system...

For those of you planning to change it, what are you planning to do?

back 20 years ago I used to be into car audio and did a fair number of installs, but nothing with "modern" integrated infotainment systems, but I cant imagine it would be a problem, just a matter of harnesses mostly.
Have you started a plan at all? I’m basically at your point in the process right now as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk