Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Pick a Winner

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
There are a lot of really good detailing products out there from big name brands to boutique niche companies. Most of us have favorite products from more than one manufacturer. That said, if you had to pick only one company that has it all from the wash, polishing, glass, trim, wheels & tires to the last step product which manufacturer could you use and feel like your bases are covered? Then tell us which companies you absolutely would not use and why.

Reactions
Meguiars would 110% be my chosen one. Good products both commercial and on the shelf.

Personally, I have not had great luck with different Chemical Guys products and could easily live without them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Meguiars would 110% be my chosen one. Good products both commercial and on the shelf.
Same here. Used Mother’s products before and switched to Meguiars years ago.

HAMMER

Reactions
ETHOS, WITHOUT A DOUBT

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
McKee’s 37 then Koch Chemie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I use Adams products. Someone introduced me to their products a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
LOL, I use any good carwash solution. For finish well I am old school and Liquid Glass has never let me down. There was a period of time when it was not available but it is back now. I have used this on my vehicles for 30+ years and it is still great. Easy on and super easy off. It is like RainEx for your finish. Keeps silver from tarnishing at a slower rate as well hahaha. The Griots and Adams have great names, just somewhat resistant to change. I am more of a GO over SHOW guy but still love to look at a freshly finished vehicle.

Tommy

Reactions
For rubber, plastic, black trim I like Mother's preserves/protects. It looks great but will only really last 1-2 Florida rains.