Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Peeling Chrome Window switches replaced under CSP

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
So searched here quite a bit, and posted a thread about these window switches on my ST. One member suggested I call Ford customer service. So I did, they told me I was out of warranty and the dealer would have to make the call on whether they are covered as I was out of my 3 year warranty. I called the dealer, they said I was SOL. So today I had the ST in to take care of two outstanding recalls and a basic inspection. When I picked the ST up, they informed me there was another recall they were ordering parts for. The window switches on all 4 doors! So I was pretty confused, but happy they are doing it. As it turns out, when I looked at my Ford Pass, under the recall button, there is a CSP (customer satisfaction program) number 22B37 that replaces the window switches. No idea why Ford customer service didn't know or the dealership initially but somehow it got flagged, maybe by the tech who was doing the inspection I asked for. I have attached a screen shot from my app if anyone else out there wants to try to get theirs replaced!

CSP 22B37.jpg

sarhanST

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I had all my switches replaced today as well under CSP because they were sharp/peeling