Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Parts/Components for Cargo Area Management System

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You could get those side panels and just swap them out to be able to use the shade.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm in that same boat.
Wanted the cargo management package, but couldn't get it as I bought the car from the dealer lot.

Thanks everyone for the part numbers and fitment confirmation.

For now I just went with husky liners covering the cargo floor and 3rd row seat backs. Yet to receive it. But if it's of good quality, I'll let go of the reversible load floor.

Still need to get the rubber inside mat posted above and the net. For the cargo shade, I would prefer something cloth like and nothing heavy (retractable cargo shade), for the ease of storage.

DOK48

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer Sport
I'm in that same boat.
Wanted the cargo management package, but couldn't get it as I bought the car from the dealer lot.

Thanks everyone for the part numbers and fitment confirmation.

For now I just went with husky liners covering the cargo floor and 3rd row seat backs. Yet to receive it. But if it's of good quality, I'll let go of the reversible load floor.

Still need to get the rubber inside mat posted above and the net. For the cargo shade, I would prefer something cloth like and nothing heavy (retractable cargo shade), for the ease of storage.
I had a gas spill on the reversible cover which dripped down onto the rubber liner, still with clear bag cover and I can not get the odor out of either. First, anyone know of a secret way to do that and Second, if not, has anyone got the part number for just the reversible cover? Car has black interior. HELP...Thanks. DOK48

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
First, anyone know of a secret way to do that
Mix a solution of equal parts baking soda, vinegar, and water.
Dip an old rag in the solution and gently rub it over the source of the stench in the car, whether its the seat cushion or fabric floor mat.
- From Internet

Sorry, don't know the past number you are looking for.If you are interested in additional protection.

Hauk1ter

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone found a floor jack that will fit in the under floor storage area?

Explorer ST Posts