Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Parts/Components for Cargo Area Management System

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Does anyone know if the components for the Cargo Area Management System Package are available for order? I already purchased the Cargo Net, but really wanted the other two items: Cargo Well Rubber Mat and Reversible Load Floor. The only “Cargo” area liner I can seem to find is the liner for the rear behind the third row seats. I wanted to throw some dog stuff in the cargo well, but the carpeted area will start getting that nasty funk smell! F771221F-B9B6-4B99-BCFB-A6C86133C7C2.jpeg

rawrbot

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Looking for the same parts for my 2023 also without the Cargo Area Management System Package.

I think all we need is rubber cargo liner? Not sure if the cover is different itself (mine doesn't have the Explorer logo from the 2020 video below but looks similar.

Would love someone with the package or a 2020 to confirm.

Cargo Liner: LB5Z-6111600-AA
CleanShot 2023-02-20 at 08.21.45@2x.png

For reference, here's what a 2020 cargo area looks like (from Demuro's ST review): CleanShot 2023-02-20 at 08.16.56@2x.png

And the 2020 rubber liner:
CleanShot 2023-02-20 at 08.17.05@2x.png

OP
B

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! I did more more digging, and it looks like part #4 & #1 might be needed too. The part #3 looks like it is just a mat, which I cannot find on Ford’s site. I did find something on WeatherTech, which I might end up buying, but I still want the reversible load floor.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Pretty sure I have the mat, main reversible cover and both dividers laying in the garage somewhere. What are they worth?

rawrbot

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Pretty sure I have the mat, main reversible cover and both dividers laying in the garage somewhere. What are they worth?
Could you post of some pictures of the reversible cover and dividers? That might help @BillyChode and figure out what the OEM part looks like and how it fits.

The OEM liner is ~$70 or so new on eBay. The reversible cover I'm still not sure what part it is exactly but that is much more expensive.

OP
B

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I wish I knew what they were worth…can’t seem to find any real solid info online about what is needed/included. Ha it sounds like you are not blown away by it! If you have a min, could you post some pictures of it? I wanted to see what exaCarly I am working with. If you are willing to sell, not sure how much shipping to NE area is, given the size of items.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
The 2 outer pieces marked #1 are the dividers. They either lay flat as pictured to finish the floor or stand up and slide into slots to act as dividers. #2 is the reversible cover. Plastic on one side, carpet on the other. EE9EE611-066D-44C9-905B-487C9E4987D9.jpeg

rawrbot

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
It looks like the load floor has a rubber reversible liner - something our cars lack.
See this image:
17-Ford-Explorer-Platinum-1-2048x1367.jpg

Still not sure what exact parts we'd need to fully match. My car did come with the dividers in @UNBROKEN's post but does not have a reversible liner or load floor/interior rubber mat. IMG_2031 Large.jpeg IMG_2032 Large.jpeg
IMG_2033 Large.jpeg

OP
B

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
@rawrbot i have the same exact set up. I didn’t know the dividers went vertically, which is cool! Thanks ha.

I think we just need the top cover that is reversible and the cargo well floor. The floor is where I am lost. Is it just the mat? The spare tire cover (part 4) looks like the same one I have now. Looking at the pictures from @UNBROKEN it seems that the ”structure” of the cargo area is the same. For the cost of that Cargo Management Package ($165), I doubt it is anything more than a floor mat and reversible floor and cargo net. I have the net, which was about 50 or 60 dollars. The parts diagram I posted has that cargo cover roller, but that is not included in the Cargo Management package.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
The $25 cargo net from Amazon works perfectly.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Are you sure that it is rubber? My Ford liner is plastic and it is slippery.

rawrbot

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Are you sure that it is rubber? My Ford liner is plastic and it is slippery.
Yeah it's probably a flexible plastic like most all-weather mats. Will post pictures of it installed when I receive it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
It is rubber and feels quite rubbery., Just make sure you are talking about the the liner down in the below floor level, not the one that sits above that on the floor. It is really quite nice.

OP
B

BillyChode

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #15
I’m pretty sure these two parts are what we need…see arrows and notes.

now, the two floor covers differ with the towing packages, so that’s the only thing I see that varies.

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m still not sure what y’all are trying to find or why your car doesn’t have them unless you bought it used. Looks like the reversible cover with carpet on one side and plastic on the other as well as the 2 dividers which also have carpet on one side and the rubbery cargo tray liner are like $5-600 new for all of it.
Hell I’ll sell mine for $300 shipped and I’ll even clean it all up for you first after I dig that rubber mat out from under the boxes that have been sitting on it for a year. lol 59C8B632-2268-43FD-A20B-69EF46C68D98.jpeg BA93D2F9-49B7-40C6-A869-CAF8A925C053.jpeg 502DD006-EFA5-494B-AB38-CB8CC4D24A8F.jpeg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
That's not the mat he is looking for.. He wants the one down in the under floor cargo well that only comes with the Cargo Management option.
That IS the one that goes under the hard cover. My car came with all that cargo management crap. I have the net laying around somewhere too.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
That IS the one that goes under the hard cover. My car came with all that cargo management crap. I have the net laying around somewhere too.
Sorry, my mistake. I deleted the post before your reply appeared but you were quick. Just did not look like it until I checked mine. I'll try to be better about checking things before I reply.

njtta150

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford
I would like to know what's up with that cargo shade / cover looking part. The purple one, #45440 I think it is in the diagram.

Sent from my SM-T307U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’m still not sure what y’all are trying to find or why your car doesn’t have them unless you bought it used. Looks like the reversible cover with carpet on one side and plastic on the other as well as the 2 dividers which also have carpet on one side and the rubbery cargo tray liner are like $5-600 new for all of it.
Hell I’ll sell mine for $300 shipped and I’ll even clean it all up for you first after I dig that rubber mat out from under the boxes that have been sitting on it for a year. lol View attachment 16637 View attachment 16639 View attachment 16640
I have a 22 and my main cover is like what the OP pictured, carpet on top but felt looking underneath with the part number tag.
Yours is truly reversible, carpet in one side and almost a cutting board surface on the other. Our “handles are plain also, yours has the Explorer on them.