Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Parts Availability

Swaggy

Reactions
About a month ago I noticed one of my brake lights was not working on my 2020 ST. When I went to the dealersihip I was told the tail light had to be replaced and they could not find one available at any dealership in Canada. Apparently it's not just a matter of replacing the led light, it requires a complete tail light assembly unit. I was told the part was ordered from the U.S...... I am still waiting!! My warranty provides a rental vehicle for only 10 days. My 2020 ST has only around 5000 kms (3000 miles). I am totally disgusted with Ford and this will be my last Ford product.

Last edited:
Reactions
About a month ago I noticed one of my brake lights was not working on my 2020 ST. When I went to the dealersihip I was told the tail light had to be replaced and they could not find one available at any dealership in Canada. Apparently it's not just a matter of replacing the led light, it requires a complete tail light assembly unit. I was told the part was ordered from the U.S...... I am still waiting!! My warranty provides a rental vehicle for only 10 days. My 2020 ST has only around 5000 kms (3000 miles). I am totally disgusted with Ford and this will be my last Ford product.
There is a worldwide shortage of all kinds of parts especially new model stock

Reactions
Have you been asleep for the past year and a half? There's some extenuating circumstances that prevent you from getting parts. And it's not "Ford's" fault. Whiny, whiny people.

Imagine if you had a Merc, and needed parts from Germany. Or a kia.. Or anything not mostly mfg/assembled on the continent you live.

I bet if you asked the dealer nicely for an extended rental they'd have no problem providing one. But if you approach them like you approached your post I'd tell you to kick rocks too.

Explorer ST Posts