Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Owner 2020 Atlas Blue in Massachusetts... thinking about trade or selling my Explorer ST

Reactions
Having multiple issues between the cameras, driving assistance brake system, interior falling apart on passenger seat, hearing exausts leak or sounds like lose rattling and even more issues.

The car I love and the way it rides and options etc... I will have owned and driven this ST for a year in March of 2022. But I am looking to trade if these issues and recalls are going to keep coming?

wondering if any others having such a complicated time with this new ride?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Take advantage of trade in values and get a 22. Everything has been improved. Not to say things still can’t/won’t pop up but I think it’s safe to say dramatically less issues with the newer years.

Reactions
Put an order in and trade when it shows up. STs are pulling top dollar preowned.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I was thinking about selling or trading in mine also, sorry for the next owner, but not really sure it would work out because of the mark up on a new vehicles is crazy.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I was thinking about selling or trading in mine also, sorry for the next owner, but not really sure it would work out because of the mark up on a new vehicles is crazy.
Do your research. Definitely seeing people get them for mrsp, if not lower with custom orders. I got mine for 4% under invoice.