Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Order confirmation

Reactions
I’ve got my vin and order number and am able to track now. Doesn’t show much at this time, just TBD dates.

The original order placed on 7/30 was for a MY21. On 9/26 it was reordered/converted to an MY22. That’s all good and fine as long as it comes in before the current lease turn in at the end of the year.
My original 21 order was placed about 2 days prior to yours and was never converted so I had to re-do the order for a 22 (confirmed 10/5). Haven't gotten any other updates on my 22 order yet so I'm hoping if you just got your VIN, mine will be on the way soon! I think we both might have some wishful thinking on getting them by the end of the year. I've been without a car since July (traded in lease early for payment from dealer) so I'm anxious for the 22 to arrive. Fingers crossed!!

OP
L
Reactions
Thread Starter #42
My original 21 order was placed about 2 days prior to yours and was never converted so I had to re-do the order for a 22 (confirmed 10/5). Haven't gotten any other updates on my 22 order yet so I'm hoping if you just got your VIN, mine will be on the way soon! I think we both might have some wishful thinking on getting them by the end of the year. I've been without a car since July (traded in lease early for payment from dealer) so I'm anxious for the 22 to arrive. Fingers crossed!!
That’s rough!

I got my VIN 10 days ago after several messages to my salesman. Was starting to feel like I was getting the run around.
When he initially provided it, it wasn’t available for tracking on the ford page, but finally able to see it today. Now onto the next phase of the waiting game

Reactions
Yes I actually have my window sticker with information. But in having problems because some information is not correct and I have no way of figuring our what's not included in my build.
For example my 21 said it only has 6speakers I just went over with my sales person that It is supposed to have the bo sounds system 12 speaker and power fold 3rd rows seats. Which is standard for 21 . But my window stickers says otherwise and I'm about to get very close to making them fix it if it doesn't come equipped as it was ordered. It was a 2021 not a 22 which has this new st line which mine is not.
Did your '21 ST come with the 12 speakers or 6? I swear when I ordered the website and everything said that the 12 speakers were standard on the ST (400a).... just picked mine up today and there's definitely no sub woofer!!

I also swore that Active Park Assist 2.0 was standard for the '21, mine does not have that and now the site says optional for the '22's. Also thought the '21's had heated rear seats but mine doesn't have that either. Kinda perturbed at the moment but can someone confirm what their '21's had standard?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Did your '21 ST come with the 12 speakers or 6? I swear when I ordered the website and everything said that the 12 speakers were standard on the ST (400a).... just picked mine up today and there's definitely no sub woofer!!

I also swore that Active Park Assist 2.0 was standard for the '21, mine does not have that and now the site says optional for the '22's. Also thought the '21's had heated rear seats but mine doesn't have that either. Kinda perturbed at the moment but can someone confirm what their '21's had standard?
Active park assist definitely not standard. Don’t worry. It’s not that special.

check the order guide about the heated seats.

I think I remember 12 speakers was standard as well. That’s what I thought I read in the order guide.

Reactions
Is the order guide online or? I didn’t get anything from my dealer at the time other than a single page receipt with the msrp and and a brief overview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Reactions
Thanks, those are hard to confirm for the 400a package so far but still reading. I do see that the limited has standard 2nd row heated seats and the 12 speaker B&O so why wouldn't the ST which is a trim line above??

Explorer ST Posts