Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Offroadium ST on 33’s

Ahill1089

Reactions
Vehicle
21Explorer
Hey all, a bit new here and I just came across this post on Offroadium showing an ST on 20x10 rough country wheels -18offset with 265/60r20 tires with a 1.5traxda lift. from a lot of what I’ve been reading here this seems difficult to be true, am I missing anything here? I absolutely love the look and would be on board for a similar set up with a Fuel wheel if it will indeed work, posted copy to link below. Would be great if anyone knew who this was also! Would love to pick their brain.

https://offroadium.com/ford-explorer-overland-expedition-project.html

Attachments

OP
A

Ahill1089

Reactions
Vehicle
21Explorer
Thread Starter #2

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Wow, I'm an old lifted 4whdr truck guy . Atleast 4inches and shot to get 35 inch tires on them ! It looks cool to me . But now alot of guys are lowering them and making them handle and throwing anotherb75 hp to them.... I see the both of them just as nice with alot of work added to them.. You should be easily able to find someone who knows the ins n outs of lifting the explorer. Good luck ..