Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Northwest ST owners.

Haiii

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Drew
‘23 Carbonized Gray
Gig Harbor, WA

TacLongy

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
New member here, is there a good shop in the Tacoma area? one that is familiar with the explorer st?

STEVE
’20 red
Buckley, WA

TacLongy

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Portland, OR...

Need a new pic...did Black Chrome Wheel/Tire package & Vinyl wrap partial on top...
You have a pic of that? How is the edge look?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Salmon Creek; Vancouver, WA
Oregon City, OR - I'm looking for recommendations for a suspension/alignment shop in Salem/Portland/Vancouver. I installed H & R Springs and am having a heck of a time finding someone to do an alignment.
A&T Tire in Portland is great. They are over by Portland international raceway. Really good Poe Poe and fair pricing.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Oregon City, OR - I'm looking for recommendations for a suspension/alignment shop in Salem/Portland/Vancouver. I installed H & R Springs and am having a heck of a time finding someone to do an alignment.
o
A&T Tire in Portland is great. They are over by Portland international raceway. Really good Poe Poe and fair pricing.
oops. Really good people and fair pricing.

Explorer ST Posts