Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

No Oil and clanking

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer ST
So I have a 2020 explorer st

Running a ZFG tune down pipes thermal intercooler …. Ya know all the basic goodies

Got a oil change from the dealership before I did all the mods …. It’s been 2 months since the oil change ! Barely drive this thing….. smoking a STI on the Highway then outta no where….. loud clanking ….. I get home check the oil….. literally no oil in the fucking thing ……. Deff spun a rod baring …..literally barely drive it …. The truck and app says 48% oil life …..literally never got a single notification or a check engine light or a check oil light or something!!! Like this truck is so damn smart couldn’t even warn me it was running low on oil …. I’m stressed guys

I need your guys help and assistance… as of right now I’m taking everything off truck and bringing it back to stock … but I’m very worried ….

Please guys I need to hear your guys situations if they relate or even some advice ….

I 10000% don’t think this is from the mods but then again I’m looking for some advice .
Thanks guys