Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

No longer a troll and now officially an owner

ST Maxwell

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Day 2 of ownership and just got it back from the tint shop. Got a few other things currently being shipped and should all be delivered by next week. About to hit up this forum's search option for some things I want to get for it. Coming soon URP catch can, MRT hood struts, Amazon ST pedal covers, and the cellphone holder that bolts to the screen. Can't wait to see where this goes.

562032DC-C705-46B4-8C2C-18485F2713B6_1_105_c.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Day 2 of ownership and just got it back from the tint shop. Got a few other things currently being shipped and should all be delivered by next week. About to hit up this forum's search option for some things I want to get for it. Coming soon URP catch can, MRT hood struts, Amazon ST pedal covers, and the cellphone holder that bolts to the screen. Can't wait to see where this goes.

View attachment 16835
Welcome to the forum

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome!

mdexpst

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Stone Blue Metallic
Welcome!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

View attachment 16835
Congratulations and welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Can you give us info on the cell phone holder? Still looking for a good solution... Currently using this one mounted on the vent left of the steering wheel: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1G19K5?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details. It works well enough, but I would much prefer a solid mount right of the steering wheel and left of the infotainment screen that doesn't block the air vents. I had the ProClip mount in my previous vehicle and it was amazing. I'm not a fan of their mounting point in the 23 ExST.

OP
ST Maxwell

ST Maxwell

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Can you give us info on the cell phone holder? Still looking for a good solution... Currently using this one mounted on the vent left of the steering wheel: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R1G19K5?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details. It works well enough, but I would much prefer a solid mount right of the steering wheel and left of the infotainment screen that doesn't block the air vents. I had the ProClip mount in my previous vehicle and it was amazing. I'm not a fan of their mounting point in the 23 ExST.
lethaldesignsolutions.com

I found some videos about them in the search bar on the forums facebook page.

Explorer ST Posts