Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

NJ Installers

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Anyone know any installers in NJ that will work on our ST’s?

Every shop I’ve called hears turbo intercooler and says they don’t work on boosted vehicles.

Surprised how many speed shops don’t do any installations…just flashes or dyno tuning.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Try https://www.teamjdm.com/ They sell the intercooler so they should do the install, and they work on a lot of fords. They are in Freehold

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Damn, great recommendation. Sent them an email and they responded after hours.

Much appreciated!

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Try https://www.teamjdm.com/ They sell the intercooler so they should do the install, and they work on a lot of fords. They are in Freehold
Have you been there? I was blown away how responsive they were. Pretty close to where I live so easy to set up a visit. Thanks again.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Have you been there? I was blown away how responsive they were. Pretty close to where I live so easy to set up a visit. Thanks again.
I have not been there but they are a top rated shop specially with fords.
I had a small issue with them but I have a feeling it was rare event.
I had a 2014 Raptor with whipple SC I got their tune, truck ran great almost at the same time I seen they had a throttle body for the whipple. So of coarse I ordered that from them when it showed up i installed called back and they would not send me the revised tune I even said Ill pay more. It was Jim Jr most likely you will talk to him if you go in. His dad is the master tuner for the Raptors so they say. I never bothered with tune after that figuring the computer will adjust some if not all. No ideas why he was like that but you can find many many good reviews on them. If they were near me I would goto them for installs and tunes still.

Im curious after they get your money how they treat you? I was all paid when my issue came up but I honestly think that was a one time thing. people love to bitch and I have not seen anything to this day bad about them. Post up how it goes please

Reactions
I got my 93 tune through JDM.
Great guys and their customer service is second to none.