Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Newish owner

Reactions
Hey all, newish owner from VA here. I have had my ST now 3 months, getting back into a Ford and my 3rd generation of Explorer previously owned a 2003 sport and a 2007 XLT. in 2015 I swayed from Ford to a Subaru STI because well ford had no AWD option for me (at the time). I always did some kind of mods to my vehicles the STI was my 2nd for major mods in something I daily drove. My back just couldn't handle the STI ride no more lol. when I saw these things at 400HP I knew I could get back into SUV life and not feel like I was going from a race car to Prius at the same time. no mechanical issues so far but have had it in twice for code populating and 2nd time was saying a trailer was being attached as I was driving and it was disabling sensors. it would do this every time I would brake and start driving. both times the dealership was telling me it was updates needing installed ( I question this ) but they were both fixed in about 30 so.... Otherwise shes great, looking into the ST experience for 2021 possibly in NC ( IF covid doesn't screw 2021 as well )

rhite95

Reactions
Welcome to the herd !!