Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New transmission same problem 2020 HELP

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
2020 ST. Had shifting issues with transmission. One of the codes was shift solenoid B intermittent and the other output shaft speed sensor. Took it to ford. They diagnose it saying it was 2 qt low. Transmission is damaged need to replace. I replace it. Change the solenoid strategy. Run the relearn process on the adaptive learning. Boy is that procedure a load of shit as there’s no where to run the car long enough during normal waking hours without another vehicle getting into the way. As I’m going all this check engine light comes on. Open up FORScan and what do we have…..P0759 shift solenoid B intermittent. Car jerking in shifts, slipping, raving and not moving, stuck in 6 or 7th gear. What do I do now. I’m in at $5,000 with a new trans and it is the same issue. Please help!!

Reactions
I would check the fluid level again, and go back to the dealer. Sorry to hear you're going through that, sounds frustrating.

OP
H
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Fluid is good. Just checked it. Only burnt myself a dozen times. I took it away from dealer due to them being shady and lying

Reactions
Vehicle
I have so many....
4 months late, but did you come up with a solution to this?

Sadly dealerships have become 'parts swappers'. I haven't seen one, of ANY make near us (we have dozens of cars), that have any kind of diagnostic abilities.