Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New to the group.

Doddsi3

Reactions
Hello everyone, just bought a new explorer st last week. Previous vehicle was a ‘13 focus st. Me and my wife are having another baby and two car seats are tight in the back of the focus, especially when I’m 6’4. So far I’m very happy with the explorer. Looked around the forum before joining, everyone seems friendly and here to help. It’s going to be a pleasure talking to everyone.

Reactions
Welcome aboard, and congrats on the new additions, both truck and baby!

Reactions
Welcome and congrats

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome! We are waaaayyy better than that other place. ;)

Reactions
Hello everyone, just bought a new explorer st last week. Previous vehicle was a ‘13 focus st. Me and my wife are having another baby and two car seats are tight in the back of the focus, especially when I’m 6’4. So far I’m very happy with the explorer. Looked around the forum before joining, everyone seems friendly and here to help. It’s going to be a pleasure talking to everyone.
Welcome to the group, lots of great members on here.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Hoofer11

Reactions
Congratulations on the baby and the ST! I am also new to the forums (ST arriving in about a month). It does seem like a really good group of people!!!

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Hello and Welcome...