Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

NEW TO THE FORUM...NOT YELLING JUST TYPE IN ALL CAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdreefer619

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 EXPLORER ST
BOUGHT A 2023 ST STILL WAITING FOR THE REAR CAMERA RECALL TO BE PERFORMED TO GET DELIVERY OF IT. I AM A TECH AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE ST'S. IVE DONE 2 ENGINES ALREADY, BEEN DOING ALOT OF DIGGING IN THE SMOKE ON COLD START, IVE TORN THE 3.0 APART TRING TO FIGURE OUT WHY BUT THINK I NARROWED IT DOWN. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP HERE THATS ALL.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
فورم میں خوش آمدید بس اتنا جان لیں کہ، آپ کی طرح، دوسرے لوگ بھی جس زبان یا فونٹ میں چاہیں ٹائپ کر سکتے ہیں۔ بس اسے اپنے اور دوسروں پر مشکل نہ بنائیں۔

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
BOUGHT A 2023 ST STILL WAITING FOR THE REAR CAMERA RECALL TO BE PERFORMED TO GET DELIVERY OF IT. I AM A TECH AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE ST'S. IVE DONE 2 ENGINES ALREADY, BEEN DOING ALOT OF DIGGING IN THE SMOKE ON COLD START, IVE TORN THE 3.0 APART TRING TO FIGURE OUT WHY BUT THINK I NARROWED IT DOWN. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP HERE THATS ALL.
What have you narrowed it down to?

Reactions
YOU THUMBS DOWNED ME BARB, THOT WE WERE FRIENS BORTHER... HOWD U FIX THE 3 OH

OP
S

sdreefer619

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #7
Take it to your local dealer have then figure it out. How’s that Karen. You think I’m just gonna give up information like that lol.

Reactions
ah so you can talk in lower case... a man of culture... why are you here then? Im confused

OP
S

sdreefer619

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #9
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION. I WAS HERE TO MAYBE GIVE SOME GUIDANCE HELP A LITTLE BIT MAYBE. BUT SEEING HOW EVERYONE WANTS TO BE RUDE I GUESS IM JUST HERE TO READ EVERYONES STRUGGLES I GUESS.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome to the forum, but I'm going to close this thread because it's not serving any purpose. Like someone mentioned above, it's always good etiquette to not use all caps because it makes it really difficult to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.