Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New to me 2020 ST

CopperST

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Traded in my 21 Atlas Cross Sport for a 2020 ST. So far I am loving it. I drive quite a bit and wanted something a little more fun to drive, the ST is all that and more. My ST is loaded with the Tech pack and Street Pack, couldn’t ask for more. This is my first real Ford. I had a few 4cyl mustangs when I was a kid, but the don’t count, lol. After renting a Limited in Utah my wife and I fell in love.

question, is the rattle in start up normal? And I get a blue screen for my rear camera here and there, is this a known issue?

I’ve modded several cars in the last few years, had a 12sec 98 Camaro Z28 and a modded and lifted 2006 Silverado 25000HD. Looking forward to doing a few mild mods to the ST. 80E78EA1-4046-4343-8D89-4C2C384CD46D.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Traded in my 21 Atlas Cross Sport for a 2020 ST. So far I am loving it. I drive quite a bit and wanted something a little more fun to drive, the ST is all that and more. My ST is loaded with the Tech pack and Street Pack, couldn’t ask for more. This is my first real Ford. I had a few 4cyl mustangs when I was a kid, but the don’t count, lol. After renting a Limited in Utah my wife and I fell in love.

question, is the rattle in start up normal? And I get a blue screen for my rear camera here and there, is this a known issue?

I’ve modded several cars in the last few years, had a 12sec 98 Camaro Z28 and a modded and lifted 2006 Silverado 25000HD. Looking forward to doing a few mild mods to the ST. View attachment 14523
First off congrax and glad your enjoying your ST!

That blue screen you see, Ford actually did a recall on that and I my guess is it might have not been performed on your ST. Your ST will have to take a trip to the dealer. For the rattling, our ST had it and it was as bothering ad heck. There's a video on YouTube on how to fix it.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Rattle is your flex pipes. Very common issue that can be remedied by dealer or fixed completely by replacing OEM exhaust with aftermarket unit. I just purchased a 2020 and it has the dreaded rattle at start up. Congrats btw, this Explorer is so much fun to drive.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

I’ve modded several cars in the last few years, had a 12sec 98 Camaro Z28 and a modded and lifted 2006 Silverado 25000HD. Looking forward to doing a few mild mods to the ST. View attachment 14523
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Welcome and congratulations!

Reactions
Nice color! I think that was a 2020 only color...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
First off congrax and glad your enjoying your ST!

That blue screen you see, Ford actually did a recall on that and I my guess is it might have not been performed on your ST. Your ST will have to take a trip to the dealer. For the rattling, our ST had it and it was as bothering ad heck. There's a video on YouTube on how to fix it.
YouTube link by chance?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
YouTube link by chance?
You know I actually never watched the video, I just scrolled past it, and it turns out the guy says you need to go to a dealer to fix it. Sorry about that.

AJ@Lethal

Reactions
Vehicle
2011 mustang GT, 2016 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST
I LOVE that color, it's amazing! Let me know when stock ain't enough anymore and I can help you put even more pep in the ST's step!

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome and second on the color!