Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New sticker emblems

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I bought the stickers from Etsy that someone suggested in this forum. I love them. It wasn’t super easy, but for $30 I’m happy.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
let us know how they hold up! I know there are Factory Ford versions (black/chrome) as well as full painted options. Wondering how the decals will weather?

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I bought the stickers from Etsy that someone suggested in this forum. I love them. It wasn’t super easy, but for $30 I’m happy.
That's looks good!

Spoiledmi

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Which Etsy store is this?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

bobter3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer W/SAP
let us know how they hold up! I know there are Factory Ford versions (black/chrome) as well as full painted options. Wondering how the decals will weather?
I had the same concerns of longevity with the decal overlay as well. I just did the Ford black badges on my '21 w/SAP. Looks much better than blue. Used points and basically got them for free.

Attachments

1slow20

Reactions
Vehicle
Where did you get them from?

bobter3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer W/SAP
Where did you get them from?
If you're asking where I got the Ford Black-outs, I ordered them thru Tasca. You should be able to get from local as well. Part # NB5Z-9942528-A and it is for both front and rear emblems

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I've had the emblems on mine now for about 5 months. Holding up great! Of course they're not as nice as the black emblems but for the price it's a great placeholder till I have time to remove bumper, etc. Steering wheel was just wiped so I forgot to clear the lint that stuck to the edges.

tempImagebExXqq.jpg tempImageGqjsEy.jpg
tempImagev6TQOf.jpg