Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST Owner!

Reactions
Vehicle
20' Explorer ST
Hey everyone!

I just purchased my ST, picking it up on Saturday. Trading my Jeep Wrangler (JL) towards it, and I'm look forward to it! Thanks for having me here! My secondary car is a C5 Corvette.
I am mind blown with the performance it has, but also mind blown with the luxury features it has. Looking forward to buying snow tires later on in the year, and hopefully some performance upgrades.

Thank you!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
Welcome, and congrats on trading in the Jeep;)!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey everyone!

I just purchased my ST, picking it up on Saturday. Trading my Jeep Wrangler (JL) towards it, and I'm look forward to it! Thanks for having me here! My secondary car is a C5 Corvette.
I am mind blown with the performance it has, but also mind blown with the luxury features it has. Looking forward to buying snow tires later on in the year, and hopefully some performance upgrades.

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone!

Thank you!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ST.