Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner

adot580

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Just dumped my 2016 sport while going for an oil change haha. 2022 Pulled off the trailer and it wasn’t sold yet so I jumped. Only drove it about 50 miles but love it so far. I’m sure I’ll do some tinkering as my sport was tuned, lowered, and CAI but we’ll see what Black Friday sales bring haha.

Attachments

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the group. First thing I would do is install an AWR brace on the rear end. After that, you have a lot of options. Enjoy it.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just dumped my 2016 sport while going for an oil change haha. 2022 Pulled off the trailer and it wasn’t sold yet so I jumped. Only drove it about 50 miles but love it so far. I’m sure I’ll do some tinkering as my sport was tuned, lowered, and CAI but we’ll see what Black Friday sales bring haha.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Well you bought it at the right time! Congrats and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and let the mods begin.