Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner in Tampa, FL area......who else??

Reactions
I bought my new Explorer ST on 8/26/2019 from Brandon Ford. Looking for other ST owners in the area. I've belonged to several Mustang groups in the area and hoping to find like minded Explorer owners

Attachments

Reactions
I bought my new Explorer ST on 8/26/2019 from Brandon Ford. Looking for other ST owners in the area. I've belonged to several Mustang groups in the area and hoping to find like minded Explorer owners
I'm in the Dover area and purchased my Explorer ST 7/26/19 from Lakeland Ford. And I've had a few issues I feel are concerning but dealer can't hear the problems. When opening the Dr door it makes an electronic motor sound, and a clunking/rattle sound in front when braking at a slow speed. Otherwise I love the vehicle.

Reactions
Love that color! Congrats, can't wait for mine to arrive.

Reactions
I'm in the Dover area and purchased my Explorer ST 7/26/19 from Lakeland Ford. And I've had a few issues I feel are concerning but dealer can't hear the problems. When opening the Dr door it makes an electronic motor sound, and a clunking/rattle sound in front when braking at a slow speed. Otherwise I love the vehicle.
I have the same issue when opening the driver door. Seems to only happen the the vehicle is closed for some time. As for the clunking sounds my wife mentioned it but I haven’t heard it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats, great color combo.

Reactions
White on black looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Bought my ST from Wesley Park not far from you but I live on the Treasure Coast of FLA.