Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST owner from Denver area

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I found this site and thought it would be a good resource. I purchased a 2022 Explorer ST last week. It has been super fun so far. We live in the Denver area.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I found this site and thought it would be a good resource. I purchased a 2022 Explorer ST last week. It has been super fun so far. We live in the Denver area.
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welcome to the forum!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

tazinn11

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome! I just joined as well and am from Englewood. Purchased a 2022 ST from Schomp Ford in Aurora a few days ago. Are you considering any mods and if so do you plan on dealer install?

OP
D
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Nice... i'm over in SE Aurora on the edge of Parker.

I'm trying to find a Ford Dealer that has a good service department. I purchased mine from Phil Long Ford down in CO Springs. But their service department NEVER returns calls.

No mods other than window tint atm. The front windshield definitely needs tint on the top portion. Was thinking of using my Ford points for the tint.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome, also in the Denver area and picked up a ST from Groove Ford in Englewood two months ago.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Congrats and welcome to the rabbit hole of enthusiasts.