Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST Owner and Forum Member

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello,

My name is Chris. I just purchased a new to me 2020 Explorer ST in Magnetic. So far I love it. Looking forward to interacting with you all as I am not new to the performance market. Excited to start modding. I am also open to suggestions as there are many options for the Explorer ST. Hello to all!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello,

My name is Chris. I just purchased a new to me 2020 Explorer ST in Magnetic. So far I love it. Looking forward to interacting with you all as I am not new to the performance market. Excited to start modding. I am also open to suggestions as there are many options for the Explorer ST. Hello to all!
Hello Chris and congratulations. Welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.