Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New ST Owner - Already Tuning with Palm Beach Dyno

Reactions
In short, PBD tuned my 2.7 F150- runs perfect, PBD tunes my '20 GT500 - an animal - So it made sense to go ahead and order a tune for the ST

Ive had cars built and tuned for nearly 2 decades.. Yes, while HP is great, almost any competent tuner can get a HP #, its the keeping, or improving OEM drivability and feel. This is why i stuck with PBD instead of some lesser options.

Tracks are closed but i plan on taking her to the dragstrip ASAP. For now dragy will suffice.

Reactions
In short, PBD tuned my 2.7 F150- runs perfect, PBD tunes my '20 GT500 - an animal - So it made sense to go ahead and order a tune for the ST

Ive had cars built and tuned for nearly 2 decades.. Yes, while HP is great, almost any competent tuner can get a HP #, its the keeping, or improving OEM drivability and feel. This is why i stuck with PBD instead of some lesser options.

Tracks are closed but i plan on taking her to the dragstrip ASAP. For now dragy will suffice.
E50 or e85 is really where it's at with these.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk