Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

new recall?

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Got this in the mail its scheduled but im one of the first to inquire about it per the dealership im using? its called customer satisfaction program? Turbo hose routing inspection and repair?
now this my just be the dealership but says the way ford wants it is it takes a few days to do this? which i say is bull? im gonna call another dealership and see what the turn around time is

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Can you explain this situation more with some details? I have no idea what is going on with the data you provided.

OP
gafool25

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Can you explain this situation more with some details? I have no idea what is going on with the data you provided.
? what "data" do you want? i got as notice in the mail. From Ford. it is about Turbo hose routing inspection and repair. theres your "Data"

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
? what "data" do you want? i got as notice in the mail. From Ford. it is about Turbo hose routing inspection and repair. theres your "Data"
You could either attach a copy of the letter or at a minimum post the customer satisfaction number on it. No reason to get huffy about it.

PAZZI

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST- Agate Black
Interesting. When we picked up our 2023 ST on 4/21/23 (built on 4/1/2023) it had an oil leak. The diagnosis was a drivers side turbo oil feed line which was repaired under warranty. It took almost a month from drop off at dealership to post repair pickup.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
It doesn't look like it. The article states it is for Explorers with the 2.3L motor.
In his first post, the OP mentioned he bought a 2.3.

PAZZI

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST- Agate Black
I suspect it's more widespread than than the 2.3, based on personal experience. Time will tell.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
In that same post he also stated he bought an ST. So I assumed he is posting about the ST as it's in this forum.
I could be wrong but who knows?

Reactions
It looks like both of you are correct on what he has. His post shows an XLT with the 2.3 and an ST. Possible OP didn't verify the VIN for the letter and it could be for his 2.3

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Might be an ST Line.

OP
gafool25

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Thread Starter #13
ok well apparnetly no one has gotten the letter about the turbo hose routing inspection and repair so its all good.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Coherent sentence structure to start.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Maybe we can help more if you tell us what the CSP reference number is.