Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Owner from St Johns, FL

jameszi

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer st
Hey all. Picked up my 21 ST about 2 months ago. Traded in a 20 Edge ST for it. Took it in for some paint correction and ceramic coating. Loaded up the ZFG daily driver tune last week and been having a blast! Next up is to lower and it and grab some new wheels. 91B5739B-1940-421F-8550-3F422E97AB98.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all. Picked up my 21 ST about 2 months ago. Traded in a 20 Edge ST for it. Took it in for some paint correction and ceramic coating. Loaded up the ZFG daily driver tune last week and been having a blast! Next up is to lower and it and grab some new wheels. View attachment 17026
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey all. Picked up my 21 ST about 2 months ago. Traded in a 20 Edge ST for it. Took it in for some paint correction and ceramic coating. Loaded up the ZFG daily driver tune last week and been having a blast! Next up is to lower and it and grab some new wheels. View attachment 17026
Congratulations and welcome.

Explorer ST Posts