Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Owner from Kansas

edigert

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Wife and I picked up her new 2023 ST carbonized gray explorer yesterday. She loves the color, hp, and room, that this vehicle has. Looking forward to finding out more info about these beasts here on the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
Welcome to the Forum!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

F=MA

Reactions
Welcome !

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Welcome!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Wife and I picked up her new 2023 ST carbonized gray explorer yesterday. She loves the color, hp, and room, that this vehicle has. Looking forward to finding out more info about these beasts here on the forum.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Post some of your favorite pics.

OP
edigert

edigert

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I will post pics once I get it cleaned. It has been snowing here evrey since we picked it up. It left a puddle of tranny fluid i gaage the first night. They came and got it and found it to be a cracked tranny pan. It has been replaced. All is good now except I just figured out mine does not have the 360 camera sys. No button on the dash. Not sure what my options are at this point. I also read on here about the recall on rear axle bolts not sure mine has been done. Man I hope I didnt make a mistake with this vehicle.

OP
edigert

edigert

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Sorry as I read more on the forum the rear axle issues were earlier than 2023. Still looking for options on the 360 camera sys if I have any options. Hopefully didn't buy a $62000 vehicle that has been downgraded basically.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I think we both did...I'll be on this forum and shaking trees from Indiana to Dearborn to get someone to answer whether this system can be re installed.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks everyone. I will post pics once I get it cleaned. It has been snowing here evrey since we picked it up. It left a puddle of tranny fluid i gaage the first night. They came and got it and found it to be a cracked tranny pan. It has been replaced. All is good now except I just figured out mine does not have the 360 camera sys. No button on the dash. Not sure what my options are at this point. I also read on here about the recall on rear axle bolts not sure mine has been done. Man I hope I didnt make a mistake with this vehicle.
Welcome to the forum.

OP
edigert

edigert

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
Welcome to the forum.
Love the blue color of yours. Also, thanks for your service.

OP
edigert

edigert

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
I think we both did...I'll be on this forum and shaking trees from Indiana to Dearborn to get someone to answer whether this system can be re installed.
Mine has the camera in front. Would have been nice if the dealer/salesman would have mentioned that. I should have done a better job looking it over before purchase. I just saw the front camera and figured it was all good.