Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello, I am Steve and I'm in Lake Norman NC. I purchased a 2020 ST in August and love the power and handling of the car but am now noticing an oil spotting/ leak on the right side. After I bought it used from Car Max with 29K miles. I told my new mechanic that I was going to be bringing it in for oil changes, etc. He said that the Land Rovers and Jags have the same high output Turbo 6 engine and have oil leak issues. Well, I was aghast, because this won't happen to me, but now it has and I am bringing it to Huntersville Ford on 25th.

Any one else have issues?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hello, I am Steve and I'm in Lake Norman NC. I purchased a 2020 ST in August and love the power and handling of the car but am now noticing an oil spotting/ leak on the right side. After I bought it used from Car Max with 29K miles. I told my new mechanic that I was going to be bringing it in for oil changes, etc. He said that the Land Rovers and Jags have the same high output Turbo 6 engine and have oil leak issues. Well, I was aghast, because this won't happen to me, but now it has and I am bringing it to Huntersville Ford on 25th.

They don’t have the same engine. Welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the repairs.