Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member, Q on pricing...

Reactions
Looking at a new 2020 ST, living in central NJ. Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal or not? Thanks!

Attachments

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Oh, forgot to add, with $2k down my payments would be $639/month for 36 months, 10,500 miles per year.

Last edited:

ChrisnlBC

Reactions
Ummm youre leasing? I think you need to take a look at the money market rate, the residual, and price afer all the trade hoopla. Thats a very little amount of miles also.

Just a comparison. I bought with 0 down, zero percent interest and my payment is 825 a month. Might make more sense in the long run for ya to buy.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
10,500 miles is a lot for this vehicle honestly. The 2018 Sport we have now only has 16,000 on it, and the 2015 Sport we had beforehand only had 24,000 after 3 years. This is our third vehicle, something we drive when we don't want to take one of the other cars. It is not a daily.

As for the other stuff you said, I am not too sure where to even look and what to compare it with. Do you have a link where I can learn?