Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Member in Tampa

way2far

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

I'm a new ST owner. Family grew to three recently, so my Scat Pack Charger was officially outgrown. While that was a fun car, I'm looking forward to a long life with this Explorer. It's a 2020. Couldn't pass up the deal as it had low mileage as well.

Had to go black (like most everyone else lol).

This is my third Explorer. I had a '15 XLT and a '15 Sport. I would still have the Sport today, but water got into the electronics from the sunroof somehow.

Been reading all the great thread while lurking here. Lots of nice looking STs!

ST.jpg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

OP
way2far

way2far

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your service. My dad was in Vietnam the same time you were. Army, Big Red 1. 2nd armor div. I'm sure you were at Tet as well!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thank you for your service. My dad was in Vietnam the same time you were. Army, Big Red 1. 2nd armor div. I'm sure you were at Tet as well!
I was right in the middle of TET out in what we called Indian country ( Free fire zones). I was with the 25th and 4th Infantry Divisions. Hope your dad is getting benefits from the VA.

OP
way2far

way2far

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
He is in the middle of applying for 100% of the VA. He is currently at 60%. The agent orange effects are tearing him up at his age.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
He is in the middle of applying for 100% of the VA. He is currently at 60%. The agent orange effects are tearing him up at his age.
That is what is killing me slow but for sure. I'm at 80%. Haven't decided yet to go for a 100%. Had cancer and numerous other problems due to agent orange. Tell him I said Welcome Home. I glad he is getting something from the VA.

Reactions
Nice to see both Cincinnati and Tampa present here. I moved from the Cinci area 10 years ago to the Tampa area. We have a Skyline 10 min from the house in Clearwater that we frequent from time to time.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Nice to see both Cincinnati and Tampa present here. I moved from the Cinci area 10 years ago to the Tampa area. We have a Skyline 10 min from the house in Clearwater that we frequent from time to time.
I didn't know that Skyline was in Florida. It is definitely a Cincinnati thing. My son in law who is from the State of Wyoming doesn't care for it,

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

I'm a new ST owner. Family grew to three recently, so my Scat Pack Charger was officially outgrown. While that was a fun car, I'm looking forward to a long life with this Explorer. It's a 2020. Couldn't pass up the deal as it had low mileage as well.

Had to go black (like most everyone else lol).

This is my third Explorer. I had a '15 XLT and a '15 Sport. I would still have the Sport today, but water got into the electronics from the sunroof somehow.

Been reading all the great thread while lurking here. Lots of nice looking STs!

View attachment 20797
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.