Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New member from Ohio

arg4me

Reactions
Hi all. Discovered this forum by accident looking on Google for wiper blades to replace the OEM. Glad I did. Found the washer fluid may be the culprit and not necessarily the blades themselves. Anyway, I have owned the ST since May. Traded in a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali. The big V8 in the truck towed the boat well but was too big for my wife to drive. She wasn't comfortable with the size. She really likes this vehicle. Easy to drive. Since we are snowbirds, I was concerned about the cargo space compared to the pickup. The ST actually seems to have more space than the truck bed did. Other than missing a trailer brake control, I haven't found anything I don't like. Plenty of power. Very comfortable to drive. Lots of features, most of which I'm still discovering. Looking forward to roaming the site. A wealth of info here.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info on here. :)

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum