Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New IC from STEEDA

Reactions
So I ordered this piece today. Can I just use the install instructions/video for the Whipple as a supplement to the instructions Steeda has?

Reactions
So I ordered this piece today. Can I just use the install instructions/video for the Whipple as a supplement to the instructions Steeda has?
I would say yes. Disassembly to remove the OEM should be the same. Setting the new IC may have a very minor difference. Most that have weighed in feel the Steeda is a rebranded Whipple. Don't be in a hurry. Lift the front end on jack stands and remove front tires. I found this to allow easier access.

Reactions
Use whatever you want - lots out there on Google, but Steeda’s video is probably the best one done so far. The Whipple instructions are good just as well

I would say yes. Disassembly to remove the OEM should be the same. Setting the new IC may have a very minor difference. Most that have weighed in feel the Steeda is a rebranded Whipple. Don't be in a hurry. Lift the front end on jack stands and remove front tires. I found this to allow easier access.
It’s not a re-branded Whipple.
You don’t have to use stands, but taking off just the passenger side wheel does help.