Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Guy

JPrzech

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Hi all, I just signed up because I'm in the market for an ST and should be buying one within the next couple weeks. I test drove a '22 this morning and was blown away. Right now I'm deciding between a brand new '23 or a Ford Certified Pre-Owned '20 with VERY low miles (and a $20K smaller price tag). I'm hoping to find some info on differences between the four model years from 20-23 because to the naked eye, it doesn't seem like there are many at all.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome and good luck with the purchase. If you've browsed around you'll be sure to find plenty on the subframe bolts and features that could be missing due to chip shortages. Outside of miles and price you're not going to notice much. Do you plan to track the ST or just a fun daily?

OP
JPrzech

JPrzech

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thank you. I don't know what you mean by track, race? If so definitely not. Just my regular daily driver.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Yeah, sorry just curious how you plan to use it. The body style and features don't change enough anyone coming into the vehicle would really mind. Find the color and options (sunroof, tech package, etc) you like then you can enjoy!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi all, I just signed up because I'm in the market for an ST and should be buying one within the next couple weeks. I test drove a '22 this morning and was blown away. Right now I'm deciding between a brand new '23 or a Ford Certified Pre-Owned '20 with VERY low miles (and a $20K smaller price tag). I'm hoping to find some info on differences between the four model years from 20-23 because to the naked eye, it doesn't seem like there are many at all.
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and good luck with your purchase.