Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New guy here needs direction.

JRay

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Hello group! So be please be patient with me on this. I am unfamiliar with mods and need some feedback. I have 2023 ST and I am wanting to get a hitch cover. I think the ST LOGO would look good. The different finishes is what I have am unsure of. Any advice is welcome. See attached pictures.
Thank you!

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Textured matches the finish on the bottom of the car.
Color match is the same color as your car body.
Gloss black matches the trim on the car and is the best one IMHO.
Carbon fiber is carbon fiber.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Screenshot_20230919-201426.png

How about something like this?

OP
J

JRay

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
I do like that. Prob save me several hundred as well. I am not familiar with good websites to see all options. I do think the red lettering would fit well. But again, I just am unsure. I am in uncharted waters right now. Any and suggestions is welcome. Helps me out tremendously

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Nothing looks better than the one you posted. Here’s mine. IMG_1318.jpeg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello group! So be please be patient with me on this. I am unfamiliar with mods and need some feedback. I have 2023 ST and I am wanting to get a hitch cover. I think the ST LOGO would look good. The different finishes is what I have am unsure of. Any advice is welcome. See attached pictures.
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum.

OP
J

JRay

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Nothing looks better than the one you posted. Here’s mine. View attachment 19663
That looks really good. Soooo much better covered up for sure. Thanks partner. I started looking at upgrading my audio. Let me ask this. What should one expect to upgrade all speakers and amp? $3500?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Honestly don’t expect much for that price. You’re probably better off adding a real sub, amp and interface and seeing how you like that.

OP
J

JRay

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Honestly don’t expect much for that price. You’re probably better off adding a real sub, amp and interface and seeing how you like that.
I don’t know about audio at all. Interface? That is what needs to be connected to the radio so it would work?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
You’re all way fancier than I am!

IMG_5373.jpeg