Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New guy from Western PA

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello from western PA. Bought a loaded black late production 2020 ST last month With 11000 miles on it. So far I’ve added 3d Maxpider mats to all 3 rows plus cargo, aluminum st pedals, 35% tint to front sides, replaced license, turn, and backups with LED, and forscanned Bambi mode & eliminated double honk. I have the mod bug, have for a while. I also have a highly modified GV WRX, a fox body Mustang, and a Harley. I love the ST so far, and I‘m excited to get modding, gotta feed the addiction.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hello from western PA. Bought a loaded black late production 2020 ST last month With 11000 miles on it. So far I’ve added 3d Maxpider mats to all 3 rows plus cargo, aluminum st pedals, 35% tint to front sides, replaced license, turn, and backups with LED, and forscanned Bambi mode & eliminated double honk. I have the mod bug, have for a while. I also have a highly modified GV WRX, a fox body Mustang, and a Harley. I love the ST so far, and I‘m excited to get modding, gotta feed the addiction.
And we're the restaurant that helps feed that addiction. Welcome to the forum!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Twm21ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer st
Welcome from another pa member

OP
GreenBastard
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Thank y’all.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome. You'll find a lot of other owners with the same mod addiction.

OP
GreenBastard
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Let the fun begin. I couldn’t pass up some of the great Cyber Monday deals Lethal Performance had, so I ended up ordering a CVF intercooler, AFE intake, FenFab charge pipe with Turbosmart BOV, CVF downpipes, JL oil separator, Lethal springs, and AFE rear sway bar. I plan to also get a ZFG tune. I don’t know how long it’ll all take to come in, but I’ve got a lot going on between now and the holidays, so it’ll Probably be January before I can install anyway.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Sounds like a good start, merry christmas to you! I'm hoping to finally get FMIC on same time...hurts to see it sitting in the box this long...