Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New guy from NorCal

5LTR550

Reactions
Hey new guy from the bay. 2020 magnetic St to match the stang. 2018 gt a10. Im on ig @5LTR550 and my wife and i run @norcalrpm car club formerly norCal SVToa which was the svt owners assoc so we rebranded.

This St is the wife and mines, family rig.
the truck has the following
Ceramic coated from top quality detailing in san jose ca
Weather tech mud flaps
K&n drop in
Whipple intercooler installed by jason cearly
Turbo smart 50/50 bov
Diode dynamic reverse leds
And Palm Beach dyno tube 91 and E50. Loading the E 50 tune this week or next week.

stang is a 2018 Premium fully loaded 10spd Gt
With long tubes , pmas intake ,baer drag brakes on all 4 corners for major weight loss, and Palm Beach dyno e85 tune with transbrake and tons of suspension. On the verge of 10s n/a on slicks and skinnies.

hoping to crack 11s and gap track hawks with the St
Wifey also has a idigo blue stars and stripes charger scatty.

Attachments

Reactions
Hey new guy from the bay. 2020 magnetic St to match the stang. 2018 gt a10. Im on ig @5LTR550 and my wife and i run @norcalrpm car club formerly norCal SVToa which was the svt owners assoc so we rebranded.

This St is the wife and mines, family rig.
the truck has the following
Ceramic coated from top quality detailing in san jose ca
Weather tech mud flaps
K&n drop in
Whipple intercooler installed by jason cearly
Turbo smart 50/50 bov
Diode dynamic reverse leds
And Palm Beach dyno tube 91 and E50. Loading the E 50 tune this week or next week.

stang is a 2018 Premium fully loaded 10spd Gt
With long tubes , pmas intake ,baer drag brakes on all 4 corners for major weight loss, and Palm Beach dyno e85 tune with transbrake and tons of suspension. On the verge of 10s n/a on slicks and skinnies.

hoping to crack 11s and gap track hawks with the St
Wifey also has a idigo blue stars and stripes charger scatty.
Welcome. I am in the Sacramento area. 2021 iconic silver ST. I don’t have all the fun stuff like you have. Looks amazing

OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Welcome. I am in the Sacramento area. 2021 iconic silver ST. I don’t have all the fun stuff like you have. Looks amazing
Hey thanks man! Come on out to one of our events!
Cali creamin weeknd is the last week of feb and Im hosting the sunday cruise after cars and coffee under the golden gate bridge. What do you have done to your St ???

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome! Nice collection!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard