Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

New Guy from MD

i8iridium

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Hey all, new guy from MD. Just picked up a 2023 ST yesterday. Traded our 2017 Platinum for it. Always wanted one since my Dad picked up one in 2020. Found this forum just searching for Forscan stuff and figured I'd contribute what I've learned over the years with my Fords (Mustang GT, Mach E).

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome. Harford County here - 2022 ST.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey all, new guy from MD. Just picked up a 2023 ST yesterday. Traded our 2017 Platinum for it. Always wanted one since my Dad picked up one in 2020. Found this forum just searching for Forscan stuff and figured I'd contribute what I've learned over the years with my Fords (Mustang GT, Mach E).
Welcome to the forum

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Welcome, Dorchester County here.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome, what color did you go with?

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome and congratulations.